Facts about Jyske Bank
- Banking business in Denmark: providing financial solutions for private customers and companies
- Banking business outside Denmark: we have a business customer branch in Hamburg, and our units in Gibraltar and Copenhagen offer investment advisory services to private individuals.
- Mortgage loans in Denmark: BRFkredit
- Secondary business: leasing (Jyske Finans), IT hosting (JN Data).
- Other activities: two funds
- IT cooperation between Bankdata and Jyske Bank
- The third-largest bank in the Danish market, the second-largest bank with Danish owners
- 3,981 employees (end of 2016)
- Approx. 192,000 shareholders (end of 2016)
- 98 branches in Denmark (end of 2016). Two international units and one Danish unit under Jyske Bank Private Banking
- Equity of DKK 31bn (end of 2016)